Being an Cooperative Bank, we believe in rural empowerment and development, which is why we emphasize on providing farmers and rural individuals with finance for various agriculture and allied activities including dairy development, poultry farming, processing units, farming warehouses, piggery development and various rural segments.
- Purpose: seasonal crop cultivation, Animal Husbandry , horticulture, both irrigated and unimgated, sericulture, fisheries, agro-forestry etc.
- Loan amount:
- As per the scale of finance subject to the land holdings of individual.
- Tenure: Sanctioned for a period ranging from 12 months to 5 years subject to revalidate on yearly basis.
- Hassle free documentation and faster disbursement.
- Would be eligible for subsidy if it falls under NABARD's scheme.
- Ideally, the applicant should fall in the age bracket of 18-70 years.
- Has to be the member of the MULTIPUROSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
- Should have cultivation rights with defined land holdings.